Updated: Aug 5, 2019
Here's another fantastic super cool smoothie to beat the summer heat blues! Keep cool naturally this summer with homemade smoothies made from fresh fruits and veggies*! It's delicious, healthy and easy to make...Give it a try!
*Always buy fresh fruits and veggies, chopped them up and freeze in freezer bag. This way you always have them ready for your own homemade smoothies. Let's chill!
Wild Berry Oat
- 1/2 Cup fresh frozen blueberries.
- 1/2 Cup fresh frozen strawberries.
- 1/2 Cup fresh frozen blackberries.
- 1/4 Cup ground oats.
- 1/4 Cup raw honey.
- 1 Cup milk (we use plant milk).
- 1Cup french vanilla yogurt (Greek for extra protein).
- 1/4 Cup whey protein (optional).
Add all ingredients to blender and mix until smooth and creamy. Pour into a glass, add a straw and enjoy!
Create you own variety of flavors and tell us all about it!! We would love to hear from you!