Keep cool naturally this summer with homemade smoothies made from fresh fruits and veggies*! It's delicious, healthy and easy to make...Give it a try!
*Always buy fresh fruits and veggies, chopped them up and freeze in freezer bag. This way you always have them ready for your own homemade smoothies. Let's chill!
- 1/2 Cup fresh frozen strawberries.
- 1/2 Cup fresh frozen bananas.
- 1/2 Cup fresh frozen mangos.
- 1/2 Cup fresh frozen pineapples.
- 1/2 Cup coconut milk (1 fresh coconut).
- 1/2 Cup fresh squeezed organge juice (1 orange).
- 1 Cup french vanilla yogurt (Greek for extra protein).
- 1/4 Cup whey protein powder (optional).
Add all ingredients to your favorite blender and blend until they mix into a rich, creamy tropical smoothie. This usually takes 30-60 seconds depending on blender. Pour into a glass, add a straw and enjoy!